What to Expect From the 2018 Summit County Market


What can you expect from the Summit Country real estate market in 2018? I’ll share a few of my predictions, as well as an announcement about my new video series.

Call me at (970) 418-0183 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation

What will the 2018 real estate market look like? We’ll share a few predictions. I’m also excited to announce a new video series. 

As many of you know, homes were selling extremely fast in 2017. Inventory continued to be low, and 25% of homes were selling in less than two weeks. 

In 2018, we don’t expect that to change. We think that 30% of homes will sell in less than two weeks, and we will continue to have a shortage of inventory. 

The market continues to improve, and homes are selling quickly.

If you are looking to buy a home this year, you need to be in touch with us. Our buyer agents will look for a home that suits your specific needs. 

If you are thinking of selling, there couldn’t be a better time. The market continues to improve, and homes are selling quickly. 

I also want to let you know that this year, we will introduce you to a new company in Summit County each week. We will interview them to find out what they do and see what specials they offer you. We’ll also introduce you to businesses in Vail and Beaver Creek. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, just give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!

No comments :

Post a Comment